Good News! Apply online for 3589 Apprentices Posts in RRC WR Mumbai, Maharashtra on Direct Recruitment. December 10, 2018 11:00 to 9 January 2019 05:00 hrs For the 3589 vacancies,Western Railway Recruitment are notification are invited online by Western Railway, Mumbai.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 20.12.2018 : Good News ! Western Railway Recruitment Board Has Started Online Application Process for 3589 Apprentices Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
If you want to work in the Railway Department, now you have a great opportunity to start the career with the positions of the Apprentice in the Indian Railway Department and select on the merit list basis. As RRC Western Railway Department has released interested candidates for appointed of 3589 Best Vacancy under the Railway Recruitment. If you have the minimum qualification (as outlined below), you can register online from the official portal website of RRC www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in We are requesting candidates that they should go before all important details about official notification and RRC WR recruitment 2019.
RRC WR Recruitment 2019-20 Details:
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway|
|Name Of the Post||RRC WR Recruitment|
|Total Number Vacancy||3589|
Education Qualification for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy:
- Applicants must pass matriculate or 10th grade in 10 + 2 examination system / ITI in relevant business related to recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertising for Educational Qualification.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – No Application Fee
WR Vacancy Age Limit:
The age limit for applying Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 is as follows
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
The Age Relaxation Details for www.wr.indianrailways 2019 Recruitment is as follows.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
To get more details: East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
RRC WR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Merit List
- During the first year of training: 70% of the minimum wages of semi skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- Second year of training: 80% of the minimum wage of semi skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- Third year of training: 90% of the minimum wages of semi skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Dec 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Jan 2019 05:00 PM|
|Declaration of Merit List||15 Jan 2019|
|Document / Certificate Verification / Scrutiny by the Divisions to be completed and declaration of selected applicants||21 Jan 2019 afterwards|
|Date of commencement of Training||01 Apr 2019 afterwards|
How to Apply RRC WR Recruitment 2019 – 2020?
- Firstly, applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to https://www.rrc-wr.com/.
- Go to “Current Page” and select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully and click on “Click here to proceed to the online application”.
- If you are a new user, click on “Click here to register”.
- Complete the registration and click on “Submit”.
- After registration, log in with registered number and password
- Fill in the details in the application and upload the photo, signature.
- Application fee should be paid through online and then submit the form.
- Print out the online application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|